Sunday, November 9, 2008

Essay#4"Bloggin" Journal Entry 2-11/8/08

Today on Urban Hoopla it was like many other Saturdays packed with new music by various artist within the Urban music industry. I took sometime to listen to a few of the songs I found interesting like one by a singer named Usher, whom I'm a fan of. I thought the song was alright didn't think it was one the artist best but I wouldn't not call it a possible hit. I also looked at a few of the post to see what other people thought about the song. It was mixed emotions just like I thought but the majority were confident because of the artist reputation. I did see a little bit of a argument within the comments amongst two bloggers but it appeared to be resolved by a third party. It appeared the disagreed about where the artist was originally born. So I'm logging off and tomorrows Sunday that means its a typically dry day for post but comments are always heavy about the week passed.

No comments: