Sunday, November 9, 2008

Essay #4- "Blogging"Journal Entry 1 -11/7/08

The blog i will observing and documenting for the next couple of days is Urban Hoopla which is defined as "Your blog spot for urban celebrity pop culture & fashion". This isn't my first time coming across this blog i happen to frequent it often for information about the hip hop community. I would probably consider this blog my ear to the hip hop worlds top news about music,fashion, and celebrity's.
..........So today when I entered the blog a story about actress Rosario Dawson being in a new movie entitled "Seven Pounds" co starring actor Will Smith caught my attention. The post simply talked about their recent appearance on the Oprah Winfrey talk show to promote the film. The blogger appeared to be a fan because they were boasting that people go see the movie and support them. There were few comments but the few that were present were positive.Another post that caught my attention was one about a new video by rap artist Kanye West which i found very interesting. This was my first time seeing the video so i decided to post a comment and express my opinions on what I thought. After that I logged off but who knows what i`ll see tomorrow its always interesting on this blog.(LOL!)

No comments: